If you are after an environmentally friendly solution for your window covering then we can help.
We can offer you a range of sunscreen fabrics for your roller blinds that are environmentally friendly and fire retardant. Unlike most fabrics on the market that are made with nasties such as lead, phthalate, and formaldehyde we are proud to offer a range of products that are manufactured using DOW Ecolibrium bio based plasticizers. This means you get a product in your home that is free of those toxic chemicals. As the fabric is also PVC free you don’t get that PVC smell.
To give you certainty as to what we say is true our Ecolibrium range of products have been independently accredited by GreenGuard.
As an added benefit all our Eco range of fabrics are fire retardant rated to NZ standards, something else you don’t usually get when buying online.
While others rush to the bottom while competing to be the cheapest we believe paying a little more will give you not only a superior solution but also peace of mind that you are getting a something that is safer to be around and good for the environment.
Other benefits include,
- Anti-microbial treatment preventing growth of bacteria, mold and mildew (Microban)
- Easier to clean, keeps cleaner between cleans (Microban)
- Greenguard Select accredited | Low VOC
- Greenguard Children & Schools accredited - safe for use in schools
- Flame retardant rated to Australian & International Standards